Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Friday, October 22

Jonthan suggest we talk about "Posture"

Suggested topic: The importance of posture for tall people.

They need to stop slouching! Part of that comes from them crossing their arms and looking at the ground.

What do you think tall girls? Are we guilty of slouching??????

I personally do not slouch but that is because at a young age my mom pulled me aside and said that if she catches me slouching again, there would be consequences. That put enough fear in me to not even consider slouching.

Now as an adult, it just comes naturally for me to stand up tall.

No comments: