Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Monday, February 21

Facebook Troubles

Hi Tall Girl Supporters and Friends,

I apologize for not being on FB or Twitter for some time now BUT for some odd reason, Facebook has disabled my account and will not explain to me as of why.

So I am here out on my own trying to figure out what to do next!

If anyone has any suggestions for me, please do let me know because I have had it with FB!! This is one of my highest levels of frustration.

On a brighter note, the (Tall Girl Journal) TGJ Feb Issue is still scheduled to come out Feb 28!

I have more contribution then ever this time around BUT I am still going to keep the journal to a max of 30-35 pages. I don't want you all getting overwhelmed.

Kat Smith, Manuela Horn, Tall Jo and many others have decided to contribute in the Feb issue. I can't wait to get it out to everyone.

Also, this issue with have a shoe giveaway along with $100 gift certificates to tall girl shops/stores.

The Feb issue of TGJ will be sent via postal mail to those followers that don't really check their email or are not so computer savy.

Bear with me everyone.

It can be difficult keeping good things together because every hurdle tries to be the show stopper. This (TGJ) is my love and I will keep bringing it to you with the help of volunteer models, editors, and contributors.

I hope everyone enjoyed there Valentine's and President's Day,

More to come.....

KT

No comments: