Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Saturday, September 27

Why I like being tall


When I was younger (under 20 years old), I thought my height was a curse. Now that I am older, I love it!

I am 6 foot 3 inches barefoot. I am taller than the average tall girl. And, I love to wear heels.

So on some days I will be 6 foot 7 inches. Can you imagine that??!!???

My father is 6 foot 9 inches explaining where I got my height.

I enjoy that people simply do not bother me. I have a very drama free life because in many cases I am intimidating to most. So, I love that my height makes people back off with the silly games that people play with one another each day.

What do you love about being tall?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think tall girls are beautiful! When I was younger I wish I would have paid more attention. Now many of them are married and no longer available for me to meet.

Although this blog was just opened, you are doing a good thing in creating a place for tall girls.

I will check back in.

Anonymous said...

Hi! A friend just told me about your blog. I am a tall lgirl although I am not as tall as you.

I don't like being tall because I do not look like many of my friends.

:(

I hope I do not get as tall as you.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I am tall but not as tall as you KT.

Thank you for telling me why you like being tall. Do you play basketball?

Unknown said...

I am neutral towards my height.

Dannie said...

Hello! I really like your blog. It inspired me to start working on my own blog. I'm 6'2, and all guys in my family are my height or taller. I'm the tallest girl in my family, but I have an aunt who is 6'1.
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Cheers ♥

Anonymous said...

Good material here! Do you have something put together I can actually hand to my daughter?

She is having a really hard time with being tall.

Anonymous said...

i love being tall and i love wearing my heels...i am about 6'4 with heels. being tall is like being black or being a woman...you can't change it or hide it people are going to see it every day, so why not embrace it and use it all to your advantage...of course ppl are going to have their opinions and they are entitled to that but you have to keep your head up and stand tall (no slouching..lol) and keep it moving...if you have 4 haters it should be your goal to get 6 more before the day is over...jealousy is envy. We are blessed as tall women...blessed i say!

Anonymous said...

Yes we are blessed and the short girls hate us. I igniore them!

Chris said...

Hi ! I love the blog...but I have to correct something. It's a mistake almost everyone makes, men AND women. Sometimes it seems like I'm the only one who knows the truth LOL

Regarding heels.... a 4 inch heel (measured at the back of the heel like the manufacturer does) does NOT add 4 inches to your standing height. Not even close.
It adds more like 2 3/4 inches. I've done the measurements with a girlfriend and several height of heels.

Try it yourself ! Have someone measure you very accurately, standing barefoot or in stockings against a wall. Now put on various heights of heels and have them measure you. I guarantee you'll be shocked.

The higher the heel, the more the difference ! My girl had a pair of 5 inch heels, we measured her in them, they added exactly 3 1/2 inches to her standing height.

Feel free to post this and suggest others try it too ! Perhaps you can change the incorrect perception that is out there !