Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Sunday, October 5

Fans of Tall Girls


In thinking about the tall girl experience and reading Jheri's comment about the importance of friendships, I thought I would create a post for those who were fans of tall girls.


There is a place for you in the scheme of things.


Why?


Because, there are some cases where tall girls get their support from those that are not tall or those that see more than height. They see, a bright, witty, and approachable person.


My bestfriend is a 5'10" male and he loves my height. Not only does he loves my height, he thinks that I am funny and fun to be around. Many times when I was not feeling my best, it was my bestfriend that was there to lift my spirits. He is not a tall girl but I am sure he will have a mouthful to say about why he adore tall girls.


So, all of you tall girl fans, feel free to share with us your thoughts or reasons as to why you appreciate the tall girls' gift of height.


We appreciate you!
Sign the Guestbook at the bottom of this page.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tall girls!

They Rock!

My girlfriend is 5'10

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend is almost an entire foot taller than me!

Does that qualify me as a fan?

Anonymous said...

I don't have many fans of my height but I can say that this blog is a beginning for me.

Maybe I can get to know some perople here.

Thanks KT

KT. TallGirl said...

These are exactly the responses I was hoping to get.

There is no qualification process in the tall girl experience. If the girl feels she is tall than she is more than welcome to blog with us.

Or, if friend believes their girl-friend is tall, the friend is more than welcome to blog.

Spread the word!

VP81955 said...

I'm a 5'7" male who has had a lot of 6-foot (and over) lady friends over the years. I'm a former sportswriter who met many tall basketball and volleyball players while holding that job. What I like about tall ladies is that most of them are assertive and independent, qualities I like in a woman -- you don't find very many 6-foot coquettes.

It's said men like to place women on a pedestal; with talls, that pedestal is already built in. There's nothing wrong with looking up to a beautiful woman.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with a tall girl but she will not look my way.

I guess I am too short for her.

I am still a fan and will be one for life.

Anonymous said...

I did not begin to notice how tall some women are until i got to college.

many of the girls who lived in my area were short.

Now that I am traveling the world I now see how there is a need for discussion for tall girls.

Nice blog, KT

Anonymous said...

Yes I am a fan, why I dont know, most tall girls have great bodies, but I also like the larger tall girls? its crazy, but long legs are a winner every time. Im not a fan of tall women who wear flat shoes ....I hate flat shoes. Sandy , and defo are not my cup of tea, but the likes of lyndsey hayward, caroline wiese....hmm but thats in my head, even as much of a fan as I am I would look a little out of place with someone 6'9"......the likes of Bunny Glamazon ....Penny Lancaster I think would have to be the limit.....for me......yep......dream on....lol

Anonymous said...

I am a lifetime fan!

I hope to have babies with a tall girl one day.

KT. TallGirl said...

LOL!

I have been approached for my eggs. So, the person that said he wants to have babies with a tall girl, you are not alone in your thought process.

It is funny how other characteristics are overlooked about the woman and all that is seen is her height.

Anonymous said...

Tall Girl Ula is beautiful! How I wish I was in IL to introduce myslef.