Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Friday, November 7

Family and Height

It is that season again where we spend a great deal of time with family / love ones.

In being with my family, I am reminded of where I get my height. My father is 6 foot 9 inches and my mother is 5 foot 8 inches (which is tall for a girl).

Then there is my grandmother who is 5 foot 4 inches (average height for a woman).

My sister and brother are about 5 foot 11 inches.

So when I am with family, the topic of height usually does not come up because it is all in the family.

Can you relate?

7 comments:

jheri said...

I have the height in the family - in inches I'm 6'3. My dad is about 5'10, mom is 5'7 and my brother was dad's height until he was in a motorcycle crash when he was 20 .. now he is about 5'8. There are jokes with other relatives and friends about me being switched at birth, but you can tell we are all related.

I grew up with them and we are completely comfortable as a family. But my bother Jon and I have a long standing joke. He is a few years older than me and I quickly passed him in height when he was about 11. He kept waiting for his growth to kick in, but I was the one with the height. When he would get on my nerves I would chase him around, often on my toes. I'm really good at running on my toes. We still do it as a joke.

I don't have any relatives who are close to my height. But we all get along and don't notice it. This is really good training for later life. I really don't see myself as tall.

VP81955 said...

I had a good friend in college who was 6-foot-5, and no one in her immediate family was exceptionally tall. Thankfully she was well-proportioned for her height and didn't have Marfan's.

Unknown said...

My family is quite tall but it is never a topic for us.

KT. TallGirl said...

Ropi, I wonder why height has never been a topic in your family. Is every single person tall?

KT. TallGirl said...

VP81...I know several tall girls that are over 6'3" and living very healthy lives. In posting my comment about tall people conditions, I hope I did not imply that because they are tall something is wrong with them. That was not my intentions at all.

Unknown said...

I'm 511 and 160 pounds skinny and thin and my wife is 6'4 and 222 pounds due to her big thighs and big calve muscles also big long feet and long legs she's a real amazon and I love her

Unknown said...

I'm 511 and 160 pounds skinny and thin and my wife is 6'4 and 222 pounds due to her big thighs and big calve muscles also big long feet and long legs she's a real amazon and I love her