Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Wednesday, December 17

Tall with Short or Long Hair?

I was visiting a fellow tall girl blog and she was having a brief conversation about her new hair cut (which I think is very cute!). But, she ignited the topic of hair.

I told her that short hair makes me feel sassy...lol

Long hair fits my long narrow face but I think short hair can be very fun. And, in some cases compliment the face of some tall girls.

The way I combat my different likes with hair length, is to wear short in the summer and long in the winter.

It works! What about you, tall girl?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hair is the least of my troubles. I usually wear a pony tail so i guess you can say i like long hair better.

Chip Bell said...

Short hair just drives me nuts. I love short hair on a woman. Every time I see a bob or a wedge bob on a girl, I do a double take. It makes them look sharp, powerful, and dignified and that is incredibly sexy.

Dani said...

I don't care what tall girld have in thair hair as it just makes pleople care about fasion (I am not a big follower

Unknown said...

I'm 6ft2 and have a pixie cut :) i have naturally very curly hair, and long hair just made me look even bigger and longer.
short makes your neck look long and slender. i like it, anyway

Chip Bell said...

I bet you look like a living dream with that pixie cut, two things I love are tall women and short hair , especially the pixie. If I saw you walking by I would probably be talking about you the next day lol

Tokay said...

I am a tall guy at 6'6 and have dated a tall girl in the past. I prefer long hair on all girls. As for tall women I think it depends on your body stature. Go with what makes you feel good. Thats sure to put a smile on your face and get some wandering eyes your way!!!LOL

Unknown said...

I think that it depends...if you're skinny, long hair looks good, but so does short hair. If you're bigger boned, I think long hair looks good as well, but short hair makes you looker bigger. I have very long hair and am 6'2" and very skinny, and I love it. I don't think I could do short hair!

Anonymous said...

i would love to try short hair again but i am afraid of looking a real pin head, i have a very round flat face. Long hair in this heat annoys me! i am also tall and skinny, so i really cant see short hair suiting me. damn.. Yes, i guess i would be self conscious, i wish i wasn't.

Anonymous said...

I'm a tall girl, not very tall 5'9, but I'm quite thin and that makes me look even taller.I just cut my hair and it's now a very very short bob. Most people think it just makes me look like a boy, but I don't really care. I like how look and I believe that's the most important thing. I was never trying to please someone else, exept for myself, with my haircut.

Unknown said...

Long hair for me but if her hair is short I don't mind