Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Monday, January 5

The Blind Date / Tall Conversation

Over the holiday, I decided to have a blind date.

I did not know the height of the guy so that made it even more of a mystery; however, to my surprise he was 6'2". This was surprising because most of the men attracted to me are 5'4" to 5'10" (or so).

I wonder how I would have responded if he was 5'4". It is been a long time since I dated a 5'4" man.

Nevertheless, the date was going well until he begin to ask a million (maybe a billion) questions about my height. Where it came from? Do I like it? etc.

The conversation about height took over the evening, leaving me with little information about him.

I guess I will have to keep trying and hopefully he does not use height as the ice breaker in the future unless he risks boring me to death. ha!

No comments: