Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Thursday, September 30

Alloy Pants

Over the past year, I have been buying my pants from Alloy.com and I have no complaints at all.

If you are looking for comfortable, long, inexpensive pants, you have to check out Alloy.com (if you have not already). I wait for things to go on sale and rack up!!!

I bought yoga pants the entire time I was pregnant.

Where are you guys shopping now? Or are we still in the same small selection of stores looking for pants long enough for us?

No comments: