Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Tuesday, November 23

The Tall Community

In mingling a bit with the Tall Community, I have noticed some discomfort with my gradual appearance in the community.

First and foremost, I don't live my life worrying about what others think of me but at the same time I do acknowledge shifts in energy or a resistance to change.

To all those that are taking actions for the tall community (photography, blogging, selling, etc.), I, along with other young tall girls, are appreciative of your efforts!

Information sharing should NOT be a competition. It is a time to value the knowledge base available.

I remember a time when there was a huge void in reference to TALL GIRLS. In other words, no one catered to the tall girl community. Long legs, arms, fingers, feet, etc. were ignored and there was NOTHING available for us tall girls.

Now I am so pleased to see all of the resources!!

To those who are in a competitive mode in reference to followers, listeners, subscribers, etc., you can count me out.

I love what I am doing and really enjoy the drop jaw responses from the young tall girls who find out they are NOT alone in having the "Gift of Height"

Enjoy Your Holiday!!!

KT



PS. Doesn't that turkey look YUMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!???

No comments: