Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Sunday, February 27

Eventful Day

For the last few days I could not catch up with my editor for the journal.

Talk about someone freaking out??? Yup! That WAS me.

It just so happen that there are some really intelligent people participating in the journal and I was able to find a back-up editor. If you all could see me, you would see me jumping for joy and simulataneouly trying not to hit the ceiling fan....lol....

I want to thank you all again for all of your feedback and discussion.

I foresee the journal becoming more and more interesting with each issue.

Thus far the Feb 2011 issue is on schedule and will be coming out via email on 2/28.

If you have not checked out the November issue you can go to the top of this page to be redirected to the link!

Looking forward to the input AND volunteers to contribute to the May issue by writing on donating monies to the cause!

KT

No comments: