Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Saturday, October 11

FYI: De-Fen Yao is the Tallest Woman in the World

Height is a gift but sometimes it is the result of some other condition.

This is why it is important that you discuss with your doctor any experienced pains (if any).

De-Fen, the tallest woman in the world at 7 foot 9 inches, has Acromegaly – a disease resulting from a tumour on the pituitary gland causing it to pump out excess growth hormone.

Doctors specializing in Acromegaly have offered to help De-Fen by raising money for her recovery and future.
*This post is dedicated to De-Fen specifically; however, you can expect future posts in reference to health and tall girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one tall girl that I would not date. I search for tall girls that are elegant and unfortunately due to her condition she can not carry her self like that.

I had no idea about this girl so this was good information.

Thanks!

KT. TallGirl said...

Tall girls come in all shapes and forms but what many don't know is that those who they think are "tall girls" are really not that tall compared to girls today.

The average woman is 5'4" so anything over that is tall but do yall realize how tiny 5'4" is?

I think about average for women and shake my head every time.

haley said...

I saw De-fen Yao on a TLC & shoe seemed very kind & sweet. 2 years ago I had the honor to meet the late Sandy Allen. She was truly a gentle giantess at I think 7'8"? Even sitting (she sadly spent most of the time in a wheelchair) I was barely as tall as her! My 5'11" inch frame has never seemed less tall. Just goes to show how relative being "tall" is!