Ad sense

Custom Search

The Gift of Height

Tall Girls,
If you have not noticed, your height is a gift.
Handle with care because if you do not than others will not either. Stand tall and embrace your gift.
Not everyone is given the opportunity!

SIH KT 6'3"

information@sistersinheight.com
http://www.sistersinheight.com/



Guestbook

Tuesday, November 30

What is your (TALL PERSON) nickname?

This is a shout out post for those nicknames given to tall people from shorter people.

More was said about this in the Tall Girls Journal on p. 14.

The ones I was called were: Slim, Minute, Skyscraper, Hightower, Jolly Green Giant, and I am sure I am forgetting some.

What were yours?

Any time I get a name now I just giggle and say "well at least I am not sitting on a roadside curb swinging my legs, little bit"...lol...

I have learned, it is easier to just go with it then against it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

A 6'2-4" guy in my class is nicknamed Stretch.

Tami said...

My freshman year of college (in 1991) the frat boys nicknamed me Big Bird... I was the biggest chick they'd ever seen. --Tami (plus-sized and 6'2")

Anonymous said...

Betty Spaghetti and Mommy Long Legs (shortened to Legs).

Haha :)

Anonymous said...

I call my friend Venti caramel Frappuccino

Smol bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smol bean said...

i have a friend and she is 6'1 and i'm 4'8 i call her Skyscraper.

Smol bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

well i'm 4'8 but i call my tall friend Skyscraper and T-Rex

Unknown said...

well i'm 4'8 but i call my tall friend Skyscraper and T-Rex